Patients that we address to
- patients with neoplastic disease regardless of stage who suffer from symptoms of their disease.
- patients with HIV-AIDS
- patients with severe chronic neurological disorders such as quadriplegia, paraplegia, neuromuscular diseases (e.g. multiple sclerosis, inomyositides, Guillen- Barre syndrome, etc.)
- patients with severe osteoporosis, degenerative joint disease
- patients with rheumatic and autoimmune diseases
- patients with chronic headache-migraine
- patients with neuralgia: trigeminal neuralgia, postherpetic neuralgia, diabetic angiopathy etc.